What if we told you that there is an innovative machine that could function just as well in all of these environments offering the increased versatility, maneuverability and productivity every operation craves?
There is – The Yale AERO aerial work platform is a highly versatile unit, providing a variety of functions and suitable for almost any industry. Why?
- Zero Degree Turning Radius
- 234″ Lift Height, 306″ Working Height
- 450lb Capacity
- Large Work Platform –29.75″ W x 34.75″ L
And the same, proven Yale componentry and systems for productivity, reliability and serviceability.
Comfort & Safety Built In
With simple additions like slip-resistant surfaces, harness attachments, and railing to enclose the area for the operator, the aerial work platform was built to maximize safety. Also, in a fast paced environment where objects and people are all around you, it is often hard to operate productively while being safe. Yale has included several sensory features that translate to huge safety gains.
- Object tray sensor: prevents the operator platform from lowering onto an object temporarily placed on the area underneath the platform.
- Mast elevation sensor: reduces travel speed and activates tilt sensor when the operator compartment has reached a certain height.
- Mode selector switch: ensures that the operator uses two hands to lift/lower from the lower control panel and keeps hands safely away from all moving mast components
- Tilt sensor: will prohibit drive or lift if the AWP is on a surface that is steeper than the manufacturer’s set incline.
Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? Do what was once a 2-person job with 1-person, both comfortably and safely.
If you’re interested in learning more about the new Yale AERO aerial work platform, give us a call or visit our showroom to see one for yourself!
Barclay has you covered from regular maintenance to annual inspections and operator training – we are committed to maintaining your equipment to keep your business running efficiently. Find the right aerial lift for your operation today!