Pre-Owned Forklifts & Equipment
There are a lot of benefits to buying pre-owned equipment for many companies. But buying “used” forklifts and equipment can often be a shot in the dark. We take out the guesswork by working with you to match the right spec, age and condition of the equipment best suited for your application and budget.
Many of our pre-owned units are sourced from our own rental fleet or trade-ins from our current fleet customers so we know that they were properly maintained. Learn more about our used equipment process for businesses in New Jersey and New York.
Benefits of Our Used Material Handling Equipment in New Jersey & New Jersey
When you choose Barclay as your destination for pre-owned equipment and accessories, you benefit from:
- High-quality inventory: Many of our pre-owned units are sourced from our own rental fleet or trade-ins from our current fleet customers so we know that they were properly maintained.
- Peace of mind: We stand behind our equipment with a 30-day bumper-to-bumper warranty and offer you the convenience to test it first with our “try and buy” program.
- Availability: Our pre-owned inventory is available for immediate purchase, so it's easy to secure a replacement when an unexpected event occurs.
- Extra value: With affordable pricing, you can stretch your dollar to get features that may be out of range on a new model.
- Expertise: Our team members have extensive knowledge about each product we represent and can use their skills to guide you toward the ideal used equipment solution.
Used Equipment From Leading Brands
You'll find selections from today's premium and well-respected brands in our pre-owned equipment inventory. The manufacturers we partner with to bring you high-quality solutions include:
- Yale: Barclay carries one of the widest ranges of used Yale forklifts in New Jersey.
- Drexel: Our Drexel options include styles capable of navigating very narrow aisles for increased productivity and smooth workflow.
Since our inventory consistently changes, you may also find equipment from other manufacturers, like:
- JLG Aerial Lifts
- Genie Aerial Lifts
- Mariotti Compact Forklifts
- Sellick Rough Terrain Vehicles
- Taylor-Dunn Industrial Vehicles
- And More!
More Used Inventory and Service Solutions
Barclay offers more than just used forklifts at our New Jersey location — we also provide a range of other valuable solutions.
Other Pre-Owned Equipment
Our inventory also includes a selection of batteries and chargers, scissor lifts, rough terrain, tough trucks and more.
Even the best pre-owned forklifts in New Jersey will need parts as they age. When they do, you can count on the Barclay team to provide high-quality options from our expansive inventory. We carry a large selection of replacement parts so that our team can have your equipment up and running again faster.
Free Tire Inspection Program
At Barclay, we embrace the belief that we're your partner in uptime. That value inspires our free tire inspection program, which is dedicated to keeping your forklift's tires in the best possible condition. This no-cost service helps prevent minor issues from becoming production-impacting problems.
Repair and Maintenance
Keep your used equipment in peak operating performance with our highly qualified repair and maintenance services. We can help you with everything from scheduled forklift upkeep to emergency fixes around the clock. Our team proudly holds the most gold-level certifications in our area, and our team members have the skills and resources to get the job done right the first time and your equipment back into production sooner.
Need training on your pre-owned Yale forklifts in New Jersey? Our team has you covered with two specially designed forklift training options to boost your operator knowledge and confidence.
Choose our basic operator safety program to meet the requirements set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our three- to four-hour “train the trainer” program prepares you to develop, implement and run an operator training course in your facility on an ongoing basis.
Don't see what you need? We have 100's of units coming off lease or in our rental fleet that may meet your requirements.
Browse Our Used Equipment Inventory Online
We have the largest rental fleet in the Northeast, meaning our inventory of pre-owned material handling equipment in New Jersey frequently refreshes.
Have Questions on Equipment?
Let us help you! Contact us today.