If you work in construction, shipping or manufacturing, it's critical to be flexible. One of the best ways to cut costs is by renting equipment, such as forklifts. At Barclay, we offer a wide selection of rental forklifts to make it easy to find the right equipment for any application. Explore our inventory today to find efficient material-handling solutions for your company's needs.
About Forklift Rentals From Barclay
Whether you want to rent equipment to meet a temporary surge in demand or are looking for ways to add to your fleet affordably, we offer a wide range of solutions. Some benefits of choosing Barclay for your rental needs include:
- Expertise: Our team has extensive experience with each of our products, and we are happy to share our knowledge with you. We also have the most gold-certified technicians in the area, making us a reliable choice for your equipment needs.
- A comprehensive selection: With an expansive inventory, we are proud to be a one-stop equipment solution for numerous companies.
- Flexibility: We have various rental plans to fit your needs, such as short- and long-term rental options.
- Premier-quality equipment: Our team constantly inspects and maintains our rental equipment to meet all safety requirements.
Rental Forklift Options Available
We are proud to be the go-to choice for reliable and durable forklifts for clients throughout New Jersey and New York. Choose from electric, internal combustion, pneumatic tire, cushion tire and autonomous robotic lifts from top brands like:
- Yale: Yale is a leader in innovative equipment designs, and our Yale forklift rentals offer greater operator efficiency, durability and safety.
- Sellick: Sellick forklifts are an excellent choice if you need a forklift that can easily handle rough terrain with long-load and truck mount options.
- Mariotti: Our Mariotti forklifts can easily navigate smaller spaces and lift up to 3,000 pounds.
Benefits of Renting Forklifts
If you are looking for a cost-effective way to expand your fleet, renting a forklift is one of the best options. Instead of you saving and spending a large amount of your assets on an item that will depreciate, renting allows you to access the equipment you need at a lower cost without worrying about resale value. Some additional benefits of renting a forklift include:
- Avoiding maintenance and compliance fees: When you rent, ensuring your equipment is operating correctly and is up to code is the dealer's responsibility. You do not have to worry about paying additional fees and can feel confident your equipment is always safe.
- Maximizing your available equipment: If you work in multiple locations, it can be challenging to share equipment. When you rent, you will have the machinery you need when you need it without having to coordinate which machine is going where.
- Only paying for what you use: Your rental cost will vary depending on how many hours you use your equipment. You will only pay for the time you use your equipment, helping your company save money.
Explore Our Electric Forklift Rental Options Today
Since our creation in 1996, we have become a premier provider of equipment solutions. Whether you need a forklift rental in New Jersey or New York or want to explore our other equipment options, we make it easy to find the right equipment for any job. Complete our online contact form to start the rental process today!