Rental Aerial Lifts
Whether you're carrying out repairs, maintenance, installations or storage activities, aerial lifts offer a safer, more efficient option for working at height. However, adding a new or used aerial lift to your fleet can be costly. Opting for a rental aerial lift offers a cost-effective solution, and at Barclay, we have over 50 different models to choose from.
About Barclay Aerial Lift Rentals
Our comprehensive fleet provides indoor and outdoor work options, and we can cater to work at almost any height. Barclay's is a trusted rental equipment partner to many businesses for the following reasons:
- Extensive range: Our aerial lift rental fleet is the largest in New Jersey.
- Flexible plans: We offer short- and long-term rental plans, including rates for rentals by the day, week or month.
- Equipment in premium condition: To ensure our fleet is safe and well-maintained, we regularly service and inspect our equipment.
- Expert guidance: With our highly skilled team comprising the most gold-certified service technicians in the Tri-State area, you know you're in expert hands.
Aerial Lift Rental Options at Barclay
With Barclay as the one-stop shop for lifting equipment and more, finding the right aerial lift for your needs is easy. Whether you need lifting equipment that can operate in a tight space or travel on rough terrain, we have an aerial lift to suit your needs, including:
- Scissor lift rental: Electric and engine-powered scissor lifts are ideal for working in narrow spaces reaching heights of 25 feet (ft.) to 49 ft. They're fit for indoor and outdoor use, with extendable platforms on some models.
- Aerial work platform rental: Our aerial work platforms are lightweight and offer flexibility for one-person jobs at lower heights between 21 ft. and 27 ft.
- Stock picker rental: Choose from our vast range of stock pickers in different sizes for accessing stock and goods stored at various heights.
- Boom lift rental: We offer a range of articulating, telescopic and trailer-mounted booms available in electric and engine-powered models for more challenging outdoor applications.
Benefits of Aerial Lift Rentals in New Jersey
Opting for an aerial lift rental comes with several benefits, including the following:
- Save on repair and maintenance costs: The repair and maintenance of your rental aerial lift is our responsibility, including the associated labor, tools and parts costs.
- Test the equipment: The ability to test an aerial lift is ideal if you're considering buying one. At Barclay, we offer a Rent to Own program that lets you try before you buy.
- Get the right equipment: As your scope of work changes, so can your equipment needs. With a rental, you can select from our extensive range as needed to suit your project requirements.
Discover Our Range of Aerial Lift Rentals to Suit Your Needs
No matter the height or application, we have various aerial lift rental options for your project in New Jersey or New York. Our partnership with top-quality aerial lift brands such as Genie, JLG and Yale means you receive only the best equipment for the job. For expert advice or to request a rental, reach out to our team today!