Barclay offers 24/7 Service Support
Contact Barclay to Compare Your Rates & Quality of Work
Barclay offers 24/7 forklift service in New Jersey. Whether it’s midnight, the middle of the day or early morning, we’re there for you to ensure your fleet is fully operational and you get your work done.
Our goal is to be your partner. Every one of our customers is provided the personalized forklift service they deserve and the professional, unbiased recommendations they demand. We value your business and will always work hard to deserve it.
Your Customer Service Rep is knowledgeable about your fleet account and is there to support your every need. When you come in contact with the people who make up Barclay Brand Ferdon, you will see that they are customer satisfaction driven, responsible and caring.
Forklift Fleet Analyzer: Audit & Analysis
Does your company have the fleet it needs? As you build your perfect fleet, you may feel like Goldilocks, looking for an option that’s not too large or too small, but just right.
Our forklift fleet analysis research has shown that companies have 20% more material-handling equipment than they actually need. Minimizing unnecessary, underutilized equipment is the first step toward having a world-class fleet. When you schedule a fleet audit with us, we do the following:
- Identify maintenance costs: We’ll evaluate how much it’s costing your company to maintain your current fleet and where those costs can be reduced.
- Assess the age of assets: As lifts get older, they often need more repairs and ongoing maintenance. We’ll review the age of your fleet’s assets and recommend upgrading or replacing lifts if needed.
- Evaluate actual usage: Do you have more lifts than you need? We’ll review which ones get used and how often and make recommendations to help you keep your fleet to a manageable size.
- Evaluate the condition of each asset: Older forklifts might not be in the best condition. It can be more cost-effective in the long run to replace worn-out or aged assets with newer models.
Barclay Elite Platinum Technicians
When you want to work with simply the best, you want to work with the Barclay Platinum Elite technicians. More than just a certified trained technician, the Platinum Elite technicians have been trained in multiple forklift brands, aptitude tested for repair accuracy and speed performance as well as customer service skills.
Best Forklift Service Technology & Training
Technology has really revolutionized the workplace. We understand how critical using the right technology is to efficiency in the service area. Barclay has invested in the best forklift service technology and equipment to bolster our service delivery.
We’re available by phone or email when you need emergency forklift repair in New Jersey.
Mobile Forklift Service Platform & Dispatch
Barclay Field Service Technicians are equipped with wireless tablets utilizing MSP, a Mobile Service Platform.
Using MSP, our technicians can:
- View your client equipment service history: We can keep tabs on your equipment and its service history so that we know what the problem has been and what has been done to correct it.
- Diagnose and repair all brands of lift truck equipment: We work with all lift equipment brands. We’ll examine your lifts to determine what’s going on and recommend the appropriate repairs.
- Communicate with you: You’ll receive an email with the details of maintenance performed or service repairs made. You can request multiple copies of the maintenance and repair reports to send to contacts as needed.
We understand that time is money and that the faster your equipment is repaired, the faster you can become fully operational again. Our field service vans are equipped with GPS, which ensures a quick service response time. We use dispatching software to pair technicians with clients. The software ensures that only technicians who are qualified to work on a particular piece of equipment answer the service call.
Training & Online Access
We value our technicians and understand the importance of a well-trained service team. We have trainers on staff and sponsor monthly training classes. We also offer continuing education on all equipment makes and models. Our goal is to guarantee a first-visit fix.
How We Train Our Technicians
Barclay makes an incredible investment in our forklift technicians.
We train them rigorously on current materials handling technologies. Their training allows them to diagnose faults in your forklifts using wireless tablets and look up spare part numbers online. Thanks to their training and technology, everything is seamless and quick in the field. Our technicians use our online service manual database to access all the information they need to service and repair forklifts.
How to Place a Service Call
You want your fleet repaired quickly. We provide you with multiple options for placing a service call. You can reach us by email or phone, whichever is more convenient for you.
Send a message to Serviceinfo@bbfyale.com.
In the body of your message, include:
- Model number
- Serial number
- Nature of the problem
Our normal operating hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. You can email at any time.
To reach us by phone, call 1-800-248-9253 (Yale). When prompted, dial # 5 for the service department. The dispatcher will ask you to provide the following information:
- Model number
- Serial number
- Nature of the problem
Our normal hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. You can place a service call 24 hours a day. Calls placed after hours will be handled by our automated switchboard.
24/7 Emergency Service Program
Do you have an after-hours emergency? We’re here for you. Call our main line at 1-800-248-9253. The recording will direct you to Emergency Services. Follow the prompts and leave a detailed message describing the issue and how we can reach you.
A dispatcher will receive your request and call you back right away. They’ll review your situation with you and dispatch a technician to your location. For emergency services, a four-hour minimum charge applies.
Your Trusted Source for Material Handling Equipment
At Barclay, we are committed to providing our customers with the service they need to keep their fleets cost-effective and operational. Whether you need maintenance or repairs or want to verify your fleet is working as well as it can for your company, we’re here to help. Give us a call, send us an email or request service online today.