Increasing productivity in your warehouse or distribution center could be as simple as automating repetitive picking tasks to free up your workers and maximize labor efficiency. Robotic lift trucks make automated material handling a reality! Barclay Brand Ferdon is a material handling equipment company in South Plainfield, New Jersey, serving Central and Northern New Jersey. We have the equipment you need to streamline your operation, including the latest robotic lift trucks on the market.
Automation promises to bring new levels of efficiency and productivity to distributors in a wide array of industries. However, optimizing material handling operations and driving sound ROI starts with automating the right processes for your business. Look for processes that are:
- Repetitive, with little variation
- Subject to high employee turnover
- Troubled with other inefficiencies
It just makes sense to automate your warehouse or distribution center with robotic lift trucks once you realize all the benefits you’ll enjoy. Automation with a robotic lift truck offers:
- An infrastructure free operation, because it uses your existing structural features, such as walls, racks and columns to self-locate and navigate it
- Rapid deployment, because it can run with zero, partial or full integration with your warehouse management systems.
- Scalability, because you can start small and expand with your operational needs.
- Flexibility to accommodate your changing operational needs by allowing you to switch to manual operating mode with the simple touch of any button.
Where Does It Make Sense In Your Warehouse Or Distribution Center?
- Dock to Stock: A robotic lift truck can take over the long hauls from the receiving dock to the stock room.
- Low-value Added Tasks: A robotic lift truck can execute low-value added tasks, which effectively frees up staff and helps lower labor expenses.
- Stock to Dock: A robotic lift truck can also run merchandise from the stockroom to the loading dock. Integrate your warehouse management systems to provide visibility of load movement and increase accuracy.
- Long Load Transfers: A robotic lift truck can easily transfer loads over long distances without taking up any of your workers’ valuable time.
- Increasing Productivity: Dispatch multiple robotic lift trucks simultaneously and increase productivity even further.
We help you re-think your warehouse! Advances in technology and guidance systems have provided a new generation of robotic lift trucks. For more information on how automation helps your operation, contact us at 908-223-8580 today!