Pegasus Elite Series – Electric Yale
Trucks for Industrial Applications
The Pegasus Elite high-capacity electric counterbalanced cushion tire series features lifting capacities from 20,000 to 40,000 pounds, without compromising on maneuverability or stability. Multiple mast, carriage and fork combinations are available on the standard chassis to suit a wide range of heavy-duty materials handling applications.MODELS: P-200, P-250, P-300, P-350, P-400
- Equipment Type
- High Capacity Cushion Tire Forklift Trucks
Pegasus Elite series is designed for higher capacities in a standard foot print and design. Strategically built for environments that require forks for standard loads while maintaining unmatched performance throughout the day and its lifetime.
- Designed with an all steel frame and stacked counterweights, a larger tank to replace cooling system, standard knuckle steering for tighter turn radius, and standard engine.
- The drive axle is designed to provide long service life and marginal downtime.
- The mast incorporates a wide, upright spread to allow for easy and precise load spotting.
- Large steps, easy to reach rails, and exits from both sides of the truck allow for effortless ingress and egress.
- The spacious operator compartment boasts a clear view mast with a low profile chassis to allow driver to see the fork tips, enabling the highest visibility.