Vertical optimization is an excellent way to make the most of available space. At Barclay Brand Ferdon, we help customers achieve this goal with our range of scissor and aerial lifts. We are proud to represent two of the industry’s top manufacturers, JLG and Genie, to our north New Jersey and select New York markets. We offer manual, electric, and internal combustion equipment to suit any requirement.
Our Aerial Lift Inventory
No two lifting applications are the same. To better support our clients, Barclay Brand Ferdon offers over 50 different aerial lift models to suit your operations, facility, and industry. Browse our catalog to view new and pre-owned equipment, including:
For both indoor and outdoor applications, scissor lifts are mobile and versatile. They can reach great heights under harsh conditions while being easy to fit in narrow spaces.
- Genie electric lifts range from small indoor models to harsh terrain specs and are outfitted with extendable platforms for efficiency.
- JLG offers quiet electric lifts with heights ranging from 37 ft. 9 in. to 46 ft., as well as rugged engine-powered lifts that range from 32 to 49 ft.
Aerial Work Platforms
Our aerial work platforms can carry one person high enough to perform a job. This makes them excellent for maintenance, facility work, and similar applications.
- Genie platforms are lightweight and designed for versatility and ease of use. Heights range from 21 to 27 ft.
- JLG produces three series of low-level access lifts. They are lightweight and have multiple height levels that are ideal for maintenance work.
For multi-level warehouses that require access to top shelves, invest in a fleet of stock pickers. Our stock pickers allow staff to retrieve stock safely and efficiently.
- Yale pickers come in all shapes and sizes. Whatever role you need to fill, you can find a stock picker that fits while offering excellent durability and efficiency.
- JLG aerial pickers are available in push-around and drivable formats. Each version offers platform heights up to 21 ft. and safety features to protect your team on the job.
Boom lifts are a great choice for outdoor applications. They can extend horizontally and vertically, allowing access to difficult-to-reach locations and bypassing obstacles.
- Genie offers articulating booms in electric- and engine-powered versions, as well as an engine-powered telescopic boom. It also manufactures a trailer-mounted boom with a capacity up to 500 lbs., horizontal reach from 18 to 40 ft, and clearance of 12 to 22 ft.
- JLG manufactures both telescopic and articulating booms with electric or engine power. Its lifts have three steering modes for versatility and maneuverability and function impressively even on rough terrain.
Rent or Buy Aerial Lifts
Improve safety and optimize your facility’s space with aerial lifts from Barclay Brand Ferdon. Based in South Plainfield, we serve northern NJ and select regions of NY with a robust rental department for warehouse equipment. We also stock both new and used equipment for purchase. Contact us online or call 908-561-2100 to learn more about our aerial work solutions or to request a free quote on equipment.