When you are handling odd size loads of materials in your facility, consider utilizing a hydraulic forklift attachment. Matching the right attachment to your lift truck can improve safety and productivity in your operation. Forklift attachments can also help you take advantage of all the benefits of pallet less handling - an environmentally friendly approach to materials handling operations.
Benefits of Forklift Attachments
- Increase Warehouse Storage Space
- Reduce Product Damage
- Lower Costs (shipping, repair, purchase)
- Pallet less handling is good for the environment. Environmentally Friendly - reduce waste - save trees
- Better Sanitation by eliminating wood pallets
If you have a combination of odd size, pallet less loads as well as traditional palletized product, you can configure the lift truck with quick disconnects to allow easy on/off of your hydraulic attachment. This way you can still utilize your lift truck with a set of forks for easy pallet handling if required.
Types of Lift Truck Attachments
- Forklift Fork Positioners - Allow operators to move and position the lift truck forks quickly and accurately to fit different pallet sizes without leaving their seats.
- Forklift Clamps - There are all types of hydraulic forklift clamps for handling loads of baled paper, appliances, tires, recycling waste, or just about anything. From Fork Clamps that operate as both a clamp and a fork positioner to handle awkward loads like tires or crates that can be clamped between the forks to clamps that handle drums or containers.
- Forklift Carton Clamps - Easily handle paper products, appliances, consumer electronics, wine or packaged foods (canned or boxed), chemicals or plastics that are not traditionally palletized.
- Forklift Paper Roll Clamps - Handle just about any size of Paper Roll while reducing damage. These clamps can be adjusted to specific pressures to safely transport paper rolls through the warehouse without damage.
- Forklift Push/Pulls - Allow you to ship, receive and warehouse unit loads on inexpensive slip sheets rather than pallets. Products such as bags of cement or other building goods, cased food, bottled beverages, or electronics.
- Forklift Rotators - Rotators enable 360° turning motion, in both directions, to lift truck forks and are often used in food processing and manufacturing for inverting and dumping loads.
- Forklift Multiple Load Handlers - Handle from one to six loads at a time to improve productivity in high speed warehouse or bottling operations.
Exploring the possibility of how a forklift attachment can improve your materials handling operation? Please contact us. We can help!