Reach Trucks in New Jersey and New York
Having tall and narrow aisles at your warehouse is great for creating more space, but they can also be difficult to navigate. Reach trucks are designed specifically for narrow spaces to enable operators to travel effortlessly in and out of tight aisles and reach substantial heights while preserving lifting capacity. If you’re searching for a reach truck in New Jersey and New York, trust the experts at Barclay Brand Ferdon to help you with your search. Learn more about the different types of reach trucks we offer.
What Is a Reach Truck?
Reach trucks are a type of forklift used in narrow warehouse spaces because they have maneuverability that the typical counterbalanced truck does not. Normally, a counter-balanced truck needs a wide aisle space to maneuver and has limited stacking height, whereas reach trucks can operate in narrow aisle widths and can stack five levels high without down-rating. Reach trucks are constructed with two outer legs that help distribute the load with a single set of wheels in the back. The wheels are positioned beneath the operator, resulting in a tighter turn radius. This helps operators to maneuver through tighter locations while still reaching higher racks.
If you’re looking to maximize storage space in your warehouse with narrower aisles and higher stacking, consider a reach truck from Barclay Brand Ferdon to help you maneuver easily.
Our Selection of Reach Trucks
At Barclay Brand Ferdon, we offer high-quality reach trucks from Yale that are ideal for providing easier navigation in warehouses with taller and narrower aisles, including the following:
- Handles loads ranging from 3,000 to 4,000 lbs.
- Ergonomically designed
- Yale iSi Technology allows for easier integration into regular and narrow aisle warehouse applications
- Consistent control systems across the warehouse line
- Best-in-class forward visibility
- Capable of handling loads from 1,500 to 3,000 lbs.
- Equipped with a 24-volt AC motor to perform quickly without overheating
- Precise control that reaches higher
- Ergonomically designed for operator productivity
- Yale iSi Technology makes it easy to navigate regular and narrow aisle warehouses
With a range of models and configurations, you can be sure to find a viable and dependable solution for your material handling and storage needs at Barclay Brand Ferdon.
Find the Right Reach Trucks at Barclay Brand Ferdon
Barclay Brand Ferdon has provided our clients from New York to New Jersey with high-quality material handling solutions and industry expertise for many years. Our experts always aim to satisfy our customers, and we do this by performing the following items and more:
- Providing the most current material handling solutions and services
- Maximizing warehouse storage space and operational efficiency
- Providing consistent and reliable client support
- Offering flexible equipment financing