A major player in the New Jersey/New York markets for material handling and industrial equipment, is seeking a customer service driven communicator for the position of Customer Service Sales. We provide new and used forklift trucks, parts, fleet services, and rentals as well as products and services for facility & warehouse operations improvement, industrial lighting, product storage solutions and OSHA safety training.
- Establish new service, parts and rental customers
- Expand revenues with existing customer base
- Develop rapport with territory salesman to team sell accounts
- Pamper existing client base.
- Resolve customer issues/problems
- A four-year college degree or equivalent and successful sales experience preferred but will consider a person with the right work life experiences
- Strong communication, organizational & time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated with the ability to work as part of the Fleet Sales & Customer Services team.
- We are technology driven requiring computer literacy.
- Base salary plus commission and incentives
- Excellent benefit package including health/dental/vision, life insurance, 401(k), car allowance, paid holidays/vacation and extensive product and sales training.
- Position Type: Full Time position
- Career Level: Entry to Mid Level - Will train the right candidate
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send your application to email@example.com or fax it to 908-561-2389