Break free from material handling inefficiencies and complete your 7-point productivity checkup from Yale. If you answer “no” to any of these questions then you need to meet with one of Barclay’s Yale representatives at ProMat in Chicago, Illinois from March 23-26, 2015.
Are you confident your fleet is the most efficient configuration for your operation?
- Does your current fleet help you identify and eliminate inefficiencies through real-time data?
- Is your current fleet maximizing your energy and labor costs per pallet moved?
- Does your current partner provide the solutions you need to achieve the optimal balance of density and throughput?
- Is your current fleet partner willing to map payment terms to your cash flow?
- Do your current finance or lease agreements allow you to scale your fleet up or down to meet demand?
- Did you know Yale has the largest independent dealer network and OEM fleet program in North America?
Learn how Yale can help you boost productivity and break free from inefficiency by reducing predictive maintenance up to 30%, increasing truck and drive utilization up to 80% and returning 25% to your bottom line through Yale Fleet Management.
And for a little fun, break free from the show floor and join Yale on March 24 at 7:00 p.m. for a VIP Customer Reception at ROOF, the rooftop lounge at theWit.
Yale is one of the oldest manufacturers of forklifts in the world and Barclay is a proud Yale distributor. Barclay is confident that along with Yale, we can provide the best lift trucks and services for your application need.