Barclay Blog: Company News, Product News, Specials & More!
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.bbfyale.com/
Yale’s Lithium-Ion Battery Technology Earns Recognition
The awards keep rolling in for Yale equipment. For the third year in a row, Food Engineering has named Yale Materials Handling Corporation a 2015 Top Green Provider for the food and beverage industry.
This award come thanks in large part to Yale’s utilization of lithium-ion battery technology in the Yale MPB045VG walkie pallet truck, making it the first commercially available Underwriters Laboratory (UL) lithium-ion battery in the forklift industry.
The lithium-ion battery offers a number of advantages over the usual lead-acid batteries used in forklifts. From an extended run time to optimal charging capabilities and a reduced footprint, this new technology dramatically improves efficiency and productivity.
- No need for equalization charge
- Intended for convenient opportunity charging with no memory effects
- Maintenance free, no watering and no acid component
- 6” battery compartment reduces overall turning radius of the truck
- Increased maneuverability delivers up to a 10% improved head length
Contact your Barclay representative today to get your hands on this outstanding technology.