Barclay Blog: Company News, Product News, Specials & More!
New Control Handle for Yale Pallet Jack
New Cast Aluminum Control Handle.
There’s tough—and then there’s really tough. Our durable composite control handle stands up to challenging applications, but sometimes even that’s not enough. For the super tough applications, there’s the incredibly durable cast aluminum handle from Yale.
- Made of cast aluminum with 60% thicker ribs to ensure rigidity and stiffness.
- Solid at the corners where impact is common.
- Ergonomically designed hand grips for optimal operator comfort.
- Testing proves our metal handle design exceeds customer expectations for durability and impact requirements.
- Oversized handle tube for additional durability.
Switching is easy.
Cast Aluminum Control Handle Field Conversion kits are available for customers who want to convert existing trucks for fleet consistency, or upgrade to a metal handle without having to purchase a new truck. The kits include a cast aluminum lower handle half, a 2”x2” handle tube weldment, a heavier gas return spring, a creep speed switch cover, various mounting hardware and installation instructions.