ACT Now! 4th Quarter Deferred Payment Program. Receive a New Yale Lift truck by December 31st and make NO PAYMENTS ‘til 2016.
✓ Get your equipment NOW – no payments until next year!
✓ Let your equipment pay for itself through ROI of its use
✓ Conserve your working capital
Limited time offer.
Why Buy the Forklift when All You Really Need Is the Use of One?
At Barclay, we feel the same way. That's why we've developed a new customized and innovative program designed to make sure you pay for only the amount of usage you need. We'll help you run your business while handling your product more efficiently. The program includes all the associated maintenance, parts, labor and supplies that go with each forklift. You'll pay one monthly fee for a specified period that includes everything. That fee will be considerably less than your current ownership costs plus maintenance. You'll put the responsibility on us to make sure you have the right truck at the right time to get the job done at a cost that is predictable and fits your budget.
Our skilled fleet team will evaluate your operation, whether it's one truck or an entire fleet. They'll recommend a solution that will suit your needs and save you money. Getting a new forklift or a fleet of forklifts under this program is simple and there are no hidden costs. Now you can safely turn your attention to what you do best - running your business.
Credit Application (Download a .pdf of our Credit Application)
Please note: If your company is tax exempt, a Tax Exempt Certificate must accompany this credit application. In the event your company is renting a forklift, a Certificate of Insurance is required showing all applicable coverage's.
- Short Term Rentals
- Long Term Rentals
- Full Maintenance Programs
- Fleet Audits and Fleet Management
Flexible Leasing Programs Including:
- Off Balance Sheet Financing
- Fair Market Value and Capital Leases
- Leases With or Without Maintenance
- Factory subsidized Interest Rates
- Fleet Buy-Back/Lease Back Programs
- Customized Lease Agreements
- *Sample lease documentation available upon request
Advantages of Flexible Leasing Solutions:
- One fixed monthly fee that covers everything including maintenance
- Just one monthly invoice
- No capital expenditures associated with major equipment purchases
- No debt on your balance sheet
- Super simplified bookkeeping - most equipment can be expensed 100%.
- Maximum flexibility
- Simplified budgeting and cost projection (one monthly fee)
- Conserve cash - conserve your credit lines
- Simplified tax accounting
- Low, factory-subsidized interest rates
- Puts the responsibility for the forklifts with professionals and frees you to run your business
Disadvantages of Purchase:
- Large outlay of cash
- Loss of working capital
- Long depreciation schedules
- Expensive separate maintenance agreements subject to increases
- Numerous and confusing invoices
- Difficulty in projecting costs
- Reluctance and difficulty upgrading to modern systems