Hoist Container Handlers
The ECH Series is designed to quickly and safely stack/unstack empty ISO containers with models that can handle:
- up to 8 x 8’6” high or 7 x 9’6” high single containers
- up to 2 on 6 x 8’6” high or 2 on 5 x 9’6” high double containers
The ECH Series is the fastest and most stable empty container handling equipment on the market with:
- the fastest lifting speed (125 ft. / 38 m per minute)
- the largest width over the drive tires (175 in / 4,445 mm)
- the largest wheelbase (180 in / 4,572 mm)
- the largest reserve (190%)
The LCH Series is the fastest and most stable loaded container capable of handling a capacity up to 90,000 lbs. With options to single-stack and stacking to six-high, these loaded container handlers allow companies to handle container quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Extremely fast lifting speed
- Large width over-the-drive tires
- Large wheelbase
- Industry-base reserve capacity
The Hoist HRS series reach stacker is designed to handle both containers and trailers safely and efficiently.
- Integrated load weighing system
- Graphic safe handling user interface
- All new Hoist Stabilizing System (HSS)
HSS is an automated, fully programmable, steer axle lock capable of detecting and reacting to changes in forklift stability.