Employees of Barclay Brand Ferdon have teamed up to raise awareness & funds for Breast Cancer Research by participating in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Woodbridge Center (Woodbridge, NJ) on October 17th, 2010. The company has also pledged to match every dollar “TEAM BARCLAY” raises.
Donations can be made by linking to We Can Do It!!!
Breast Cancer Facts
- Every 2 minutes, there is a new breast cancer diagnosis.
- Every 14 minutes, a life is lost to the disease.
- Over 40,000 people will die this year; about 400 of them will be men.
- 85% of all diagnoses have no family history.
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Breast cancer is the leading cause of death in women between ages 40 and 55.